Sio2sd - SD/SDHC card reader for Atari 8bit
|26.67 EUR |||2+ (3%)|
|25.84 EUR |||5+ (6%)|
|25.02 EUR |||10+ (9%)|
|24.19 EUR |||50+ (12%)|
Please, read this: VERY IMPORTANT !
- SD CARD not included - You can buy it HERE
- SIO PLUG not INCLUDED - You may get HERE
- Most of the games for atari 8bit needs BASIC to be DISABLED - it means You have to press and hold ATARI OPTION KEY at power on.
- Online manual HERE
- Increase Your loading speed up to 127kb/s - click HERE
- Fimware uploaded 3.1 RC2 / www.lotharek.pl customized/
Sio2sd is a device that allows you to load games/applications into 8-bit Atari computers via SIO interface from SD/MMC cards.
- Works with SD/MMC (FAT12,FAT16 and FAT32 formats
- Handles ATR (rw), XFD (ro) and COM/XEX (ro) file types
- 16x2 LCD display allows to "walk" catalog tree and choose files to load
- Handles SIO with turbo (allows to set speed index from 1 to 16, default is 6 (69kb/s), in versions 1.x speed index was always 10 (51kb/s))
- All densities with 128B and 256B sectors, including 16MB disks
- Handles drives d1 to d8 (up to version 1.2 only d1 to d4 drives were available)
- Can be configured using ATARI (it's possible to load configuration tool directly from MCU flash memory, so no SD card is needed)
- You have to format (FAT) SD card using computer
- In root directory create ATARI folder. In this folder you can place folders and files. This is the start folder for SIO2SD. It's a good idea to use folders with up to about 100 files than one big folder with many, many files.
- On the first use of a new formatted card SIO2SD will create SIO2SD.CFG file in root directory, where configuration will be stored (files to disks mapping).
- Note: the directory named ATARI must be present on the card or else SIO2SD won't recognize the card and won't perform the upgrade.
- K1: next atari drive (D1,D2,..)
- K2: next file/folder
- K3: parent directory (cd ..)
- K4 (ENTER) : go to folder/map file to current atari drive
- SHIFT+K2: firmware upgrade
- SHIFT+k4: turn off current atari drive ("eject disk")
- sio high speed
- hsindex from 1 to 16 (6 is the default setting)
- cfg tool load (when to override D1 to load configuration program)
- startup+shift - only when SHIFT was pressed during startup (power on)
- every startup
- no card - only if SD card is not inserted (default setting)
- shift pressed - SHIFT always cause D1 override (tested on every SIO 'S' command on D1 - available from version 2.2)
- LED mode (meanig of LEDs)
- SD read/write - first LED shows SD reads, second LED shows SD writes
- SIO read/write - first LED shows SIO reads, second SIO writes
- SD act/SIO act - first LED shows any SD activity, second any SIO activity
- device id (number of device for SIO2SD.XEX - available from version 2.2)
- write protect (write protection in ATR files - available from version 2.2)
- never - ATR's are always R/W (write protect flag ignored)
- obey ATR flag - obey ATR write protect flag - default
- always - ATR's are always R/O
All rights reserved. Copyrights © 2011 www.lotharek.pl