1. Can I order without registration ?
No, sorry. Due to EU regulations and safety reasons, orders and payments must be registered. Plese, read REGULATIONS - "Registration in the online shop Lotharek`s Lair" chapter. Customer`s account is strcictly binded to mail address as database unique record. It means You shall not have two accounts with the same mail addresses. Please, remeber : Lotharek cannot / will not / change customer`s data; Only customer shall delete his account and register new one in following cases:
- change of account type between business <--> individual
- change of delivery adress
- change of billing address
3. Forgotten password
Passwords are not stored by Lotharek`s Lair database. I will not help You to recover it. Please, use button FORGOTTEN PASSWORD at LOG IN page. RECOVERY message will be sent to registered mail address, after poper data input in query from.
2: What are accepted payment methods ?
“Lotharek`s Lair” is accepting PAYPAL INSTANT PAYMENTS and BANK MONEY TRANSFER.
- PAYPAL final payments are made in POLISH ZLOTY as default shop`s currency. Please, keep in mind, conversion rates are based on actual and official rates of National Bank of Poland and may vary from PayPal`s
- Bank money transfers are available for EURO, GBP and PLN only - USD transfers are not yet available
- Bank transfer are subject of 3,5% of discount of global value of order
- Cost of bank transfer is a subject of the following rules:
- BEN, SHA, OUR are codes in a SWIFT instruction
- The OUR instruction means you pay all transfer charges. We receive all your payment
- SHA (shared) means you only pay your bank`s outgoing transfer charge. We receive your payment minus the correspondent (intermediary) bank charges - order will not be sent untill ful payment;
- BEN (beneficiary) means you do not pay any charge. We receive your payment minus all transfer charges - order will not be sent untill ful payment;
- We require all international transfers to us to be made with the OUR instruction. The only exception is EU-payments in EUR which can be made with SHA instruction.
3:When will my order be sent ?
- Orders are dispatched 2-3 times a week - almost every second work day in the morning (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Orders received after this time will be sent the next postage day;
- I do not ship orders at weekends or on bank holidays;
- Orders are sent ALWAYS COMPLETE - if You decide to make preorder and Your basket also contains other items already available, postage will be made day PREORDERED ITEM IS AVAILABLE.
4. How will my order be sent? How much costs postage ?
Postage cost is summary of number and weight of items. Shop summarizes weight of items and their quantity at checkout and during ordering. At checkout, available postal options will be shown:
- GLOBAL EXPRESS (where available) - up to 2kg. Tracked, insured
- POLISH MAIL PARCEL up to 20kg (Poczta Polska) - Very reasonable, tracking numbers works, takes some time, but it is safe and insured
- UPS - most expensive, most reliable. 100% sure
- EMS – another international courier service - in some situations cheaper than UPS, also very reliable
- Most of deliveries will require a signature on delivery
- Orders are posted to DELIVERY ADDRESS ONLY, given at registration
5: What does it mean PREORDERING ?
PREORDERING means, that I`m already in phase of late tests of new device. It is not available at the moment of preordering. All tests, pcb mods or circuit improvement take time, a lot of time and money. I`m very glad for trust from customers that make preorders - they do get better prices anyway. Final price will be always 10-15% higher. State of development of particular device may always be checked at item`s subpage. Preordered items are not subject of order cancellation.
6. Non standart items or modifications.
All products are SOLD as they are. I do not take any special requirments orders. In my offer are only devices listed at my shop. No more, no less.
7. Please, send me for free your product, i will describe it at my blog/www/social media etc..
Thank you for your email, in which you wrote that you would like a free sample of my product for showing it in social media. Your message shows that you have a lot of self-confidence but little self-respect. If I start sending free products, who will pay for their production? Who will pay PCB manufacturers, suppliers, shipping companies, assembly factories, energy providers, etc.? Maybe I should tell them to appear on your Instagram/FB/Blog in exchange for their hard work?
I suggest you stop sending such offers, anywhere. You should invest in my product and, if it happens to meet your expectations and you provide it some media exposure, I may offer you a co-operation deal in the future, a better deal, a discount, who knows? Right now, my answer is simple: no, thanks.