Warranty issues / broken devices
- All products sold are subject of 24months warranty time (excludes company purchase - 12months)
- Warranty excludes:
- mechanical damages
- devices modified by users ( hardware of software mods)
- all ATARI upgrades need soldering
- If Your device is broken, I`m happy to repair it or replace it with new one, if You haven`t breached the above rule
- Devices breaching the "MOD RULE" or mechanical damaged, are subject of paid repairs, individually agreed:
- cost of parts used
- postage back
- work hour (30E/hour)
- All inspections of received devices are video-recorded - from opeining the parcel untill device being tested
- Movies are shared on Youtube or OneDrive
How to proceed ?
- Download RMA form
- READ CAREFULLY PAGE 1 instructions anf follow them step by step
Withdrawal from the agreement (standart return)
- According to the act from 2 March 2000 on protection of selected consumer’s rights and liability for harm done by a dangerous product (Law Journal No. 22, item 271 from 2000, with later changes) the Customer has the right of withdrawal from the agreement in writing, without justification, within 14 working days.
- In the case mentioned in point 1, the Customer is obliged to return the Product immediately, not later than 14 days. Return of the Product shall be done by means of a courier company/tracked delivery. Shipping the product by means of other form of delivery will result in rejecting a demand of Product return.
- Only unused and undamaged products may be returned. The returned Product shall be complete and in an original package - not open.
- Effective withdrawal from the agreement results in returning the amount due to the Customer by LOTHAREK`S LAIR
- The information about a return planned shall be sent immediately by using envelope below
- To start a procedure of goods return, one shall meet all the above mentioned conditions, especially: send the information about a return planned by means of e-mail using below envelope and send the product by a courier company and supply tracking info
- To start RETURN PROCEDURE, please log in to You account, select order and press correspondning button - RETURN (work in progress...).